Online Scholarship Management Software to heighten your impact.
Foundant for Scholarship Providers
Engaging with students, their parents, review committees, school counselors, and internal team members takes time. But without your diligence, how can the right students receive the scholarship funding they have worked so hard to earn? As a scholarship administrator, your work expands beyond individual students and has the potential to make real, lasting socioeconomic changes for whole families. Foundant understands this and we’re dedicated to helping you build scholarship management systems and processes to support the challenges scholarship providers face.
Scholarship Lifecycle Manager (SLM) is scholarship management software designed to organize, manage, and streamline your scholarship process to free up time so you can focus on more strategic and high-impact activities. Reduce administrative tasks by collecting application forms online, accelerating the review process, and staying up to date with application processing. When the inevitable questions come rolling in, imagine being able to confidently and quickly find the information you need. Scholarship Lifecycle Manager is easy to use and saves time for applicants, reviewers, and administrators.
- Saving of answers so people don’t lose data.
- Copy answers from one scholarship application form to another with a single click of a button.
- Customized email replies when applicants submit.
- Administrative flexibility for you to easily deal with special situations every year.
- Create and run reports at any time to find or evaluate your data as needed.
- Access the system when and where you need to with our reliable cloud-based platform.
How can SLM help your organization manage the scholarship process?
Scholarship Lifecycle Manager
Scholarship Match Criteria
Scholarship Match Criteria
Foundant’s Matching Criteria helps not only your students, but you as an administrator to get qualified students into applications. Save applicants’ time when searching for the correct applications, and help to ensure no scholarship goes unfilled.
Enable student and administrator success using:
- Eligibility Quiz: You will know applicants are pre-qualified for the scholarship program(s) they are applying for based on the eligibility rules set by staff in our easy-to-use rule builder. Rules can be set in an AND or OR function to be as specific or as broad as your donors’ requirements specify.
- Access Codes: Direct students to the most applicable scholarship program.
- Universal Application: Allow students to apply for multiple scholarships with a single application form.
Allowing applicants to request information in any required format from a third party puts the responsibility on the applicant, while keeping it easy to manage for staff. From letters of recommendation to transcripts, the information is automatically attached to the correct application for administrative and committee review, while reminders to in – draft third parties are automatically generated.
Make collecting documentation easy with:
- Dashboard visibility for all users, applicants, administrators, and third parties.
- Auto email reminders to third parties and applicants.
- Defined question structures.
With our web-based scholarship management software solution, board members or committee members can review applications from any device that connects to the internet. Through Online Reviews you will also be able to hide details you don’t want reviewers to see, so you can capture things such as demographic information for aggregate purposes without risking any bias or impropriety. Decide which information you want to gather – everything from scoring questions, comments, and conflict of interest statements can be gathered in the review stage.
A solution designed to create efficiencies across a team:
- Side-by-side evaluations
- Downloadable PDFs
- Shared Documents
Acceptance and Renewal
Online Scholarship Acceptance and Renewal
Follow up forms allow you to require everything you may need a recipient to do after acceptance, from thank you letters to verification of enrollment. Easily send reminders and post-acceptance information. Not only are these available for the recipient to submit online, but they are easy for staff to track as they are received or become past due. Renewable scholarships can also be tracked via Follow Ups to ensure a student meets all requirements with automated reminders.
- Unlimited Follow Up Forms
- Track conditions and requirements of multi-year awards
- Automated reminders
Reporting and Analytics
Reporting and Analytics
Throughout the scholarship process, data is collected from different parties, applicants, third parties, reviewers, and staff. With SLM, this is housed in one place where you can pull data live from a database and create reports to pull repeatedly. Whether it’s by donor year over year, or ranking evaluation information, you can not only sort, group, and aggregate, but also create visuals. Utilize reporting to evaluate, analyze, and summarize your data.
Functionality designed for your workflow:
- Changes reflected automatically.
- Data sets allow for filtering using all data in the system.
- Use data from any form.
- Manipulate data using formulas, sorting, filters, groups, subgroups, aggregates, charts, or crosstabs.