Online Scholarship Management Software to heighten your impact.
Foundant for Scholarship Providers
Engaging with students, their parents, review committees, school counselors, and internal team members takes time. But without your diligence, how can the right students receive the scholarship funding they have worked so hard to earn? As a scholarship administrator, your work expands beyond individual students and has the potential to make real, lasting socioeconomic changes for whole families. Foundant understands this and we’re dedicated to helping you build scholarship management systems and processes to support the challenges scholarship providers face.
Scholarship Lifecycle Manager (SLM) is designed to organize, manage, and streamline your scholarship workflow to free up time so you can focus on more strategic and high impact activities. Reduce administrative tasks by collecting applications online, accelerating the review process, and staying up to date with application tracking. When the inevitable questions come rolling in, imagine being able to confidently and quickly find the information you need. Scholarship Lifecycle Manager is easy to use and saves time for applicants, reviewers, and administrators.
- Saving of answers so people don’t lose data.
- Copy answers from one scholarship application to another with a single click of a button.
- Customized email replies when applicants submit.
- Administrative flexibility for you to easily deal with special situations every year.
- Create and run reports at any time to find or evaluate your data as needed.
- Access the system when and where you need to with our reliable cloud-based platform.
How can SLM help your organization?
Explore how Foundant’s Online Scholarship Management Software can streamline your scholarship program.
Scholarship Match Criteria
Third Party Recommendations
Online Scholarship Acceptance & Renewal
Online Scholarship Acceptance and Renewal
Process-specific follow up forms allow you to require everything you may need a recipient to do after acceptance from thank you letters to a donor or verification of enrollment. Easily send reminders and post acceptance information.